Indoor Air Quality
Now hiring HVAC Service Technicians
Ambient Air Solutions is a family owned and run company that has been in business since 2009! We live in one of the most desirable places according to FORBES. Ambient Air Solutions has a fantastic reputation in the community, and we have no shortage of work. We are looking for an outstanding HVAC Service Technician to join our team!
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff have been employed for 6 years or longer.
- We’ve been in business for 14 years with 5-star reviews.
- Owner and Management team have combined 80 years of experience with diagnosing and service knowledge they want to share.
- High quality relationships with vendors. Vendors want to work with us!
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring
- management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have season tickets to the MSU Bobcats Football, Basketball, & Volleyball games for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Employee Rewards for dedication & commitment.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Brand NEW building with training facility and advanced software.
- 2018 or Newer work truck.
- We work with your abilities and drive your position in the direction you feel most comfortable.
- Flexible Hours for appointments and family emergencies.
Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential. Hourly Pay, plus Commission & Sale Spiffs!
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave
- 401k with company match
- Company paid Health, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Dental insurance.
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool Allowance, iPhone and iPad
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000 per year
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) technicians install, maintain and repair indoor air quality systems, such as furnaces, air conditioners, IAQ, and heat pumps for residential and commercial clients. This may include performing warranty services and emergency repairs. This may also include assisting with customers’ queries.
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork on mobile software.
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance.
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record.
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Educating and assisting customers on the best solutions for their needs.
Requirements of our next HVAC Service Technician:
- 2+years residential/commercial experience servicing and maintaining HVAC equipment.
- OSHA, NATE, or MSHA Certified a PLUS!
- Great Customer Service Skills needed.
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces.
- Able to lift 75 pounds.
- Repairs air conditioning, heating, control systems, along with humidity and temperature control systems for residential/commercial customers.
- Provides preventative maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
- Build strong customer relationships; build knowledge and understanding of new and existing customer needs/expectations.
- Performs timely and quality repairs.
- Must be capable of diagnosing and explaining all problems and options to the client.
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical and mechanical components of HVAC equipment.
*All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.
To Apply Email Resume to: email@example.com