Indoor Air Quality
Maintenance in Bozeman, MT
Our Residential Savings Programs (RSP) at Ambient Air Solutions are available to make maintaining your valuable HVAC equipment simple and energy saving. Heating and air conditioning systems must have regular inspections and tune-ups to keep them running safely, energy efficiently, and effectively, for as many years as possible. These routine visits are also necessary to keep the equipment warranty valid.
The RSP requires enrolling a furnace, with additional fees to include other equipment, such as an air conditioner, water heater, electronic air purifier, energy/heat recovery ventilator, or ductless mini split. Call our Bozeman, MT office to sign up for the program that best matches your household needs. Get priority client status with hassle-free maintenance!
Our Residential Savings Programs—Simplifying Heating & Cooling!
Benefits of Our Residential Savings Programs
Here is what’s included with our savings programs:
- One (1) maintenance visit per year
- Equipment operation verified and inspected
- Replacement of air filters each visit
- Carbon Monoxide Detection Test - one per year (a $150 value)
- Minor repairs addressed while on site (repairs not requiring parts)
- All maintenance concerns noted and explained
- Recommendation reports provided once maintenance is done
- 15% discount on repairs
- 20% discount on upgrades and improvements (after one year as a RSP client)
- All repairs backed with a 5-year parts and labor warranty
15% repair discount benefit is available as soon as you sign up for a program. Some exclusions apply for repairs requiring parts to be replaced and/or belts required for equipment. Belts will be replaced only as needed.
We also offer Commercial Savings Programs (CSP). If you own a business in Bozeman, MT or the surrounding areas, call Ambient Air Solutions to find out details.