Indoor Air Quality
HVAC Laborer Job Posting
About Ambient Air Solutions, Inc.
Ambient Air Solutions, Inc is an established Heating and Air Conditioning company that has been in the beautiful Gallatin Valley for over 9 years. We are well diversified with Residential and Commercial maintenance, service, retrofits, and new construction. We pride ourselves on our in-house training facility, quality service, building, relationships, our no-drama fun environment, as well as our employee retention. Come Join the Team...........you will not be disappointed!
Position: HVAC Laborer:
Location: Bozeman, MT, USA
Pay Rate: Negotiable based on Experience
Pay Type: FT
Benefits: Paid Medical, Paid Vacation, Paid Holiday, Paid Uniform, AFLAC, Disability, Life, up to 3% IRA Contribution, Company parties, many more perks…………
Work Hours: Monday – Friday morning – 9-10-hour work days, with overtime as needed.
This position is responsible for the helping & learning the complete installation process of Residential and Commercial HVAC equipment primarily in new construction projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Assembles equipment and materials needed to begin and complete work projects.
• Assists in the installation of HVAC systems.
• Transports materials and tools to the job site and provide proper accounting of tools.
• Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area.
• Gather materials in the field and return to warehouse.
• Disposes of all trash and debris.
• Observes all safety and Company rules and regulations in the performance of duties and wears issued safety equipment.
• Other duties as required.
• No Experience Necessary
• High School Diploma, or GED equivalent
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication skills are required.
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
• Must provide basic hand tools
• Able to work in hot and cold environments
• Physically capable of performing duties that include standing for long periods of time, walking and climbing ladders
• Excellent attention to detail
• Basic Math skills
• Clean driving record
• Able to pass drug test.