Indoor Air Quality
Now hiring HVAC Laborers!!
Ambient Air Solutions is a family owned and run company that has been in business since 2009! We live in one of the most desirable places according to FORBES. Ambient Air Solutions has a fantastic reputation in the community, and we have no shortage of work. We are looking for an outstanding HVAC Laborer that is willing to grow and learn the industry.
What can WE do for YOU?
- Provide stability – over 30% of their staff have been employed for 6 years or longer.
- We’ve been in business for 14 years, 5-star reviews.
- Owner and Management team have combined 80 years of experience with diagnosing and service knowledge they want to share.
- High quality relationships with vendors. Vendors want to work with us!
- We have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- We are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and caring management team.
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for advancement.
- We provide ongoing training and professional development.
- We have season tickets to the MSU Bobcats Football, Basketball, & Volleyball games for employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Employee Rewards for dedication & commitment.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest technology platforms in the industry.
- Brand NEW building with training facility and advanced software.
- Newer work truck to travel to jobsite.
- We work with your abilities and drive your position in the direction you feel most comfortable.
- Flexible Hours for appointments and family emergencies.
Benefits for our Employees:
- We offer great earning potential. Hourly Pay based on Performance.
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday leave
- 401k with company match
- Company paid Health, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, and Dental insurance.
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of work.
- Tool Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
- Most Laborers are becoming Installers within 12-18 months with substantial pay increases and commissions.
Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) laborers lend a second hand while learning the HVAC industry. Laborers help install ductwork, furnaces, air conditioners, IAQ, and heat pumps for residential clients.
Responsibilities of our next HVAC Laborer:
- Maintain communication and follow directions of lead installer/technician.
- Willing to learn all aspects of HVAC field.
- Keep company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep jobsites clean.
- Properly learn how to complete paperwork on mobile software.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Having and maintaining a clean driving record.
- Participating in training that allows you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Show up on time with a positive attitude.
Requirements of our next HVAC Laborer:
- 18 years of age or older.
- 0+ years residential installing HVAC equipment.
- Willing to train and test for OSHA and MSHA Certifications.
- Willing to train on all aspects of the HVAC industry.
- Great communication.
- Ability to work in attics and crawl spaces.
- Able to lift 75 pounds.
- Build strong relationships with co-workers.
- Performs timely, quality, and clean installations.
*All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other protected category. We are an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment background check and drug test are required to be considered for this position.
To Apply Email Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org